TOWN OF CARROLL
VIRTUAL MEETING – ZOOM
May 6, 2021
Due to COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, The Town of Carroll Boards are authorized to meet electronically. The Boards will be conducting meetings through the Zoom app.
The public has access to contemporaneously listen and participate in this meeting through the website address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9563061359?pwd=a3dLcGZNVVE3aHNWRlBoUmxmOVFXZz09 or by dialing the following telephone number: +1 929 205 6099. The required meeting ID is: 956 306 1359. The required PASSCODE is: 03595. For problems, please call 603-846-5545 Ext. 4.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes – April 1, 2021
4. Conceptual Consultation – Greg Hogan: subdivide land
5. Consultation – Yatin Patel: relocation of sign, Fosters Crossroads
6. Subdivision & Lot Merger Application submitted by Kevin Leonard of Northpoint Engineering, LLC, on behalf of Pike Industries, Inc. The applicant proposes to merge Map/Lot: 204-005-000-000 and Map/Lot: 204-006-000-000, located at Route 3 North, Twin Mountain, NH, and then subdivide 11.11 acre frontage lot from Lot 5. New lot is located in the Southeast corner of Lot 5, across from Ledoux Drive. Land above the bluff will create buildable area for new lot. Bluff and wetland at bottom of bluff is expected to remain undisturbed. This property is zoned Industrial (IND).
7. Site Plan Application submitted by Kevin Leonard of Northpoint Engineering, LLC, on behalf of Pike Industries, Inc. The applicant proposes to pursue a Planned Unit Development (PUD) conditional use permit and acceptance of the concept plan to serve as a schematic master plan of a commercial phased development on the new 11.11 acre frontage lot. The project is looking to bring commerce, job opportunities and tax revenue to the town. Phase One is expected to consist of middle building site which will consist of 8,464sf distribution/warehouse with small office. Property is located at (proposed new lot) Map/Lot: 204-005-001-000, located at Route 3 North, Twin Mountain, NH. This property is zoned Industrial (IND).
8. Follow up – Driveway Regulations