CARROLL PLANNING BOARD
December 3, 2020
Due to COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, The Town of Carroll Boards are authorized to meet electronically. The Boards will be conducting meetings through the Zoom app.
We are encouraging residents who wish to speak during Public input or have questions to submit them to the Land Use Secretary (via email email@example.com or by calling 603-846-5775) by Wednesday, November 25, 2020 by 3:00pm.
The public has access to contemporaneously listen and participate in this meeting through the website address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9563061359?pwd=a3dLcGZNVVE3aHNWRlBoUmxmOVFXZz09 or by dialing the following telephone number: +1 929 205 6099. The required meeting ID is: 956 306 1359. The required PASSCODE is: 03595. For problems, please call 603-846-5545 Ext. 4.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes – November 5, 2020
4. Site Plan Review Application and Special Use Permit conditions:
• Industrial Tower and Wireless, LCC/Bayroot, LLC; Map/Lot 401-005-000-000: new 170’ tall lattice telecommunication tower
5. Site Plan Review Application (Application was accepted as complete on 11/5/2020)
• Application – Yatin Patel, Fosters Crossroads; Map/Lot: 206-110-000-000; demolish the existing store and replace with a two-story building consisting of 3,824 sf store, 1,336 sf Dunkin Donuts on the first floor, and 2-two bedroom apartments on the second floor.
6. Sub-Division Application
• Andrew Smith – Route 3 North, annexed lot – GOULD; Map/Lot: 416-023-000-000; Application is to request to add this lot to the Ledgewood Sub-Division and allow access to this lot off a driveway that already serves two homes. The lot will carry all the Ledgewood covenants and become a member of the HOA. No further sub-division will be allowed. This lot has no other access.
7. Echo Lake-Subdivision Update (additional documents received):
• easement agreements that were required as part of the third party review of the Echo Lake Subdivision
• proposed changes due to driveway permit
8. Ordinance Follow-Up