TOWN OF CARROLL
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
VIRTUAL MEETING – ZOOM
APRIL 8, 2021
Due to COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, The Town of Carroll Boards are authorized to meet electronically. The Boards will be conducting meetings through the Zoom app.
The public has access to contemporaneously listen and participate in this meeting through the website address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9563061359?pwd=a3dLcGZNVVE3aHNWRlBoUmxmOVFXZz09
or by dialing the following telephone number: +1 929 205 6099. The required meeting ID is: 956 306 1359. The required PASSCODE is: 03595.
For problems, please call 603-846-5545 Ext. 4.
- Call Meeting to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes – February 11, 2021 meeting minutes
4. Approval of Minutes – March 11, 2021 meeting minutes
5. Approval of Minutes – March 18, 2021 meeting minutes
6. Variance Application – Gerald and Annette Marquis request for a Variance to the residential minimum lot size of one acre concerning article IV section 403.2 of the zoning ordinance. Applicant requests to use the current lot size of 0.92 acres to build a single-family home. The subdivision/lot was approved/established prior to the current ordinance requiring lots to be a minimum of one acre. The property located at: Map/Lot 417-083-000-005, #133 Little River Road, Twin Mountain, NH in the Residential (Res-1) Zone.
7. Special Exception Application – concerning the Harris Family Trust for a Special Exception to article III, section 301(a) of the zoning ordinance. The applicant proposes an expansion of the existing non-conforming use by the addition of a third storage building for the property located at: Map/Lot 206-107-000-000, #150 Route 3 South, Twin Mountain, NH 03595 in the Residential-Business (R-B) Zone.
8. New Business
9. Adjourn Meeting