CARROLL PLANNING BOARD
VIRTUAL MEETING – ZOOM
January 7, 2021
Due to COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, The Town of Carroll Boards are authorized to meet electronically. The Boards will be conducting meetings through the Zoom app.
We are encouraging residents who wish to speak during Public input or have questions to submit them to the Land Use Secretary (via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 603-846-5775) by Wednesday, December 30, 2020 by 3:00pm.
The public has access to contemporaneously listen and participate in this meeting through the website address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9563061359?pwd=a3dLcGZNVVE3aHNWRlBoUmxmOVFXZz09
or by dialing the following telephone number: +1 929 205 6099. The required meeting ID is: 956 306 1359. The required PASSCODE is: 03595. For problems, please call 603-846-5545 Ext. 4.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Minutes – December 3, 2020
5. Sub-Division Application (Application accepted as complete 12/3/2020)
• Andrew Smith – Route 3 North, annexed lot – GOULD; Map/Lot: 416-023-000-000; Application is to request to add this lot to the Ledgewood Sub-Division and allow access to this lot off a driveway that already serves two homes. The lot will carry all the Ledgewood covenants and become a member of the HOA. No further sub-division will be allowed. This lot has no other access.
6. Letter of Approval – RAJ, LLC (Scalley)
• Reminder—members up for renewal (sign up dates are January 20th-29th, 2021)
Positions available March 2021: 3 year (2 positions) and 1 year (1 position)
• Recording at Registry of Deeds